Head teacher- Al-Ihsaan Community College
Qualifications : Degree, and teaching (PGCE/GTP/QTS) and relevant experience
Start Date: September 2018
How to Apply: Email for application Pack : [email protected]
Can you make a difference to the future lives of young people in Al-Ihsaan Community College? Do you have aspirations to be one of our next leaders in education? We have an opportunity you will not want to miss as Head Teacher of Al-ihsaan Community College Secondary School.
As Headteacher you will have responsibility for the development and delivery of high quality learning and teaching which meets the needs of all pupils. You will also be expected to lead quality assurance measures to plan, develop and monitor the continuous improvement of the school and implement local and national objectives.
You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who is willing to be brave, explore your own professional development and apply new learning.
- To be responsible for and to oversee the day to day management, staffing, organisation and smooth running of Al-Ihsaan Community College.
- To agree and set goals and monitor the achievement of progress against targets of students / staff.
- To monitor and assess the quality of provision ensuring that policies and procedures, best practice and standards are maintained.
- To create a welcoming and family friendly environment.
- To be a member of the management team and to contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of Alihsaan Community College.
- To be responsible at all times for high standards of education of the students.